RSSVia RSS feed, it is possible to receive a quote translated into various languages every day. In collaboration with the Logos Dictionary, the feed boasts a word a day and a free book proposed by the Logos Library.
The service is free of charge and you do not need to register, just subscribe once.
- Logos Quotes in Italian: http://www.logosquotes.org/rss_lq_it.xml
- Logos Quotes in English: http://www.logosquotes.org/rss_lq_en.xml
- Logos Quotes in Spanish: http://www.logosquotes.org/rss_lq_es.xml
- What is Feed Rss?
- Rss is the abbreviation of Really Simple Syndication. It is a XML format facilitated for Internet distribution. Rss documents , also called feed, are an efficient means for sites to be updated on a regular basis such as news sites.
- How does it work
- In order to have access to the Rss services you just need an Internet
connection and a specific program called aggregator which allows you to receive
the Rss channels.
Among those programs available on the Network we advise SharpReader, FeedReader o YeahReader ? all free of charge and easy to install and use.
- Otherwise we suggest visualizing the Rss on the latest browsers or on iGoogle.
- How do you subscribe to the Logos Quotes Rss Feed
- Just click the RSS tab on the right hand side of your mouse, then copy and paste the link into your RSS aggregator.
- If you are using the latest browsers, (Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2) just click on the Rss icon. You will be able to visualize the content on a new page where you can subscribe to the service.